Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ (Main Page)
1. What is Riteway Online shopping?
- RiteWay Online is the most efficient way to purchase groceries online before you arrive in the BVI. We offer a large selection of items to choose from, and they can be delivered to your specified on-island location.
2. Can I trust that the produce will be the freshest possible?
- Your grocery list will be handpicked and packed carefully by our trained staff, who will only choose the very best from our high-quality selections. It is as if you were shopping yourself.
Managing Your Account
1. How do I reset my password?
- If you forget your password, you can reset it by going through our password assistance process on our website. To reset your password: Go to Forgot Password
1. What currency is used in the BVI?
- Although we are a British Overseas Territory, we use the U.S. $.
2. How can I check the status of my provisioning order
- You will find the status of your Riteway orders by selecting My Orders within "My Account."
- If the Order Status still shows "Processing," your order is pending processing or being processed. It will change to "Shipped" once it's turned over to the driver for delivery. Click the order number for more detailed information.
- Whenever you complete an online order, you will be taken to a screen with your Order Confirmation number. You will also be sent an email order confirmation with the exact details of the order. If you don't see your order in My Orders and did not receive the confirmation email, your order was likely not completed. In that case, you can return to riteway.vg to place your order again.
3. Why didn't I receive exactly what I ordered?
- Occasionally, an item ordered may not be available, so we replace the item with a suitable substitute. (Note: Out of stock items will be substituted unless otherwise noted).
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
1. Is there a delivery fee?
- Yes, we provide a first-class service for all orders. Each order is handpicked, packed, and delivered for a 10% fee per order.
2. Why is the charge on my card different from the total I received when I placed my order?
- There are a few reasons why you may notice a difference; these include: Substituted items may have a different price from the original item, which is unavailable.
- Our prices are subject to change at any time. Should there be a change in price at the time of your order, we will reconfirm your order total.
3. Do I need a credit card to place an order with Riteway Online?
- Yes. We require a credit card as a payment guarantee to set up the account with Riteway Online. We accept Visa, American Express, Discover and MasterCard.
Returns & Refunds
Product that are unopened/sealed, are in saleable condition (no damages) may be returned within 24 hours of the original purchase/delivery date. Products must have been stored in ideal temperatures and out of direct sunlight or heat.
1. Can I return items to the store?
- Are you in Quarantine?
- Yes: Due to the effects of Covid-19 and our customers' and employees' protection, RiteWay will not accept returns from customers in quarantine.
- No: RiteWay will accept returns for customers not in quarantine.
2. How long will a refund take?
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours are not charged and therefore the initial hold is released immediately.
- Refund on processed orders will be refunded within 24-48 hours. Once we issue your refund, it may take additional time for your funds to be made available in your account by your financial institution.
Security & Privacy
1. Will my personal information be sold or shared with others?
- It is the policy of Riteway that customer information is private. It is only used to complete the transaction and occasionally to send you a survey to give us feedback regarding our service. Your information will not be sold or shared with anyone outside of Riteway for solicitation.
2. Is it safe to use my credit card to purchase groceries from Riteway Online?
- Yes. Your credit card information is encrypted to ensure that it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet.
Shipping & Delivery
1. How to change or cancel an order?
- To change or cancel an order you've already submitted, please get in touch with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (284) 347-1188 or (284) 340-5954 Monday to Saturday 8 am to 5 pm (Atlantic Time - we do not use daylight savings time).
- If your plans have changed and you will not be purchasing the items ordered, please notify us of your cancellation as soon as possible but no later than 24 hours before delivery.
2. When do you deliver?
- Orders will be delivered during the hours of 9:00 am and 6:00 pm, daily. Some charter companies may not have your vessel ready for the time you have specified, in which case we will return later in the day with your order when advised by them it is ok to do so.