Delivery Service and Store Pickup
riteway.vg is open to taking orders online 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.
riteway.vg offers delivery to all islands within the BVI. Deliveries to sister islands are transported via ferry at the expense of the customer. The cost for inter-island deliveries will vary by location and ferry service used.
We do not offer international delivery at this time.
Next Day Delivery
We are happy to offer next-day delivery on all orders placed before 2pm the day before.
If you select Store Pickup as the delivery option at checkout, RiteWay Pasea will be the pickup location. Store Pickups will be available for pick up the next business day if the order is placed before 2pm the day before.
1. How to change or cancel an order?
- To change or cancel an order you've already submitted, please get in touch with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (284) 347-1188 or (284) 340-5954 Monday to Saturday 8 am to 5 pm (Atlantic Time - we do not use daylight savings time).
- If your plans have changed and you will not be purchasing the items ordered, please notify us of your cancellation as soon as possible but no later than 24 hours before delivery.
2. When do you deliver?
- Orders will be delivered during the hours of 9:00 am and 6:00 pm, daily. Some charter companies may not have your vessel ready for the time you have specified, in which case we will return later in the day with your order when advised by them it is ok to do so.
- You do not need to be on board your yacht to accept delivery. We will coordinate with your Charter Company. The delivery drivers will put away the frozen items in the freezer, the chilled items in the fridge and the dry items will be left in the cockpit.
3. How do you deliver to Virgin Gorda?
- We do not deliver directly to Virgin Gorda. However we can deliver a Ferry service in Road Town for you to pick up from the ferry in Virgin Gorda.
4. When are deliveries made to Jost Van Dyke?
- Orders going to Jost Van Dyke will be put on the 1:30pm ferry from West End, Torola, daily.
5. When are deliveries made to Anegada?
- Orders going to Anegada, go on the 3.30pm ferry from Road Town on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (dependant on ferry schedules).